IGO is an agile and innovative digital start-up
The specialist in real-time 3D cartography
Our vocation is to help our customers to develop (expand) their territory, infrastructures and manage risks.
A sustainable technologic partner
Expertise in structuring geographic data " big data 3D" and the performance Internet and mobility.
Understand the present and visualize, plan the future
IGO provides collaborative platforms, digital models and real-time 3D mapping sotware to develop and improve:
- Citizen communication (citizen relationship)
- Planning and public consultation
- Management and maintenance of infrastructure
- Territorial marketing (attractiveness and economic development)
- Quality of living environment
- Risk management (communication of crisis management)
- Digital services: portals and 3D applications in mobility
- integrate projects and real-time information flow
- interoperate with databases and federate information (heritage,...)
- Monitor connected objects
- see augmented reality
- create portals and broadcast 3D web services
IGO is developing a strong expertise in structuring geographic data "3D big data" and the performance of their distribution on the Internet and mobility.
And help business service providers in the Smart City, the Risk Management and digital services to integrate 3D into their solutions to innovate and differentiate.
Innovation is at the heart of the strategy and IGO offers innovative solutions today IGOWebGL for WebGL Internet broadcast, 3D City LifeCycle management for the big data 3D and TerraExplorer for the development of business applications.
(15% of sales invested in R&D, BPI partnersips and competitiveness Safe and Cap Digital).
The company develops listening values, proximity and agility, a "win-win" partner relationship and commitment of its management for large loyal references since several years:
- Monaco where IGO piloted one of Europe's largest 3D projects, 3D digital model of the Principality
- Predict Services and Thales in the Risk Management
- RTE, Vinci Autoroutes or moreover Synerail and SNCF Réseau in the management of their infrastructure
- EDF for the developemnt of the 3D Smart City simulator for urban planning
- Nice, 4th Smart City in the world chose 3D IGO platform to view and federate 3D Smart City
- Geneva, Brussels, Cannes, Montpellier, Nimes, Annecy, Nanterre, Neuilly, the Languedoc-Roussillon region, the Departments of the Alpes Maritimes, Morbihan, Mayenne, Guadeloupe and Martinique,…
Une erreur est survenue fr.actioncom.acv5inco.Sliderjq
Expert 3D GIS dev.
Real-time 3D expert
Data struct. expert